As you all know, everything around the world has been affected by COVID-19 and every single business will have to make changes for the unforeseeable future…and that includes us!
We have many changes that must be made in order to open back up and helping our brides say yes to their dream dresses. Below, I will paint a picture of what this, the new normal for Victoria’s will look like. I want to make sure to mention that the changes listed below, while difficult, will be strictly enforced. The safety and well-being of our staff and every person who walks through our doors is the absolute most important thing to us.
- We cannot accept ANY walk-ins of any kind at this time.
- Our shop doors will be locked at all times to control the number of people in the shop. This helps to insure we maintain a safe 6 feet distance at all times. Only premade appointments will be allowed in. You can book most appointment types right on our website, and if not, you can call, text or email us and we will gladly help you book!
- We can only allow 2 guests per bride MAX. (** 4 MAX if you choose a Better Together Appointment) This will be strictly enforced and we can not make any acceptations for this. We will have a designated iPad for each bride, and your consultant will gladly set up a Zoom call for any other guests who could not attend.
- Anyone with an appointment will be asked to wait in their car when they arrive and your stylist will text you when your space is cleaned and sanitized properly. Please let your guests know this as well.
- Face masks are required for all customers and all staff at all times
- All guests are required to remove their shoes upon entering our store, please feel free to bring extra socks or slippers to wear during the duration of your appointment.
- Upon entering the shop each guest will be asked to use hand sanitizer. There will be hand sanitizers located throughout the boutique for guests to use as they feel needed.
- During your bridal appointment, your stylist will not be in the fitting room with you between gowns. You will step into them yourself and your consultant will then zip and clip you in when you are ready. This is for your protection as well as our stylists.
- Every gown that is tried on in any appointment will be sanitized afterward.
- Each area will be personally cleaned and sanitized after each appointment.
We know that these new guidelines are not the most convenient, but it is what must be done to have our brides back in the shop. Some things that will not change, is the joy of being met with a kind, fun stylist, our amazing selection of bridal gowns and the thrill of finding your dream dress with us!
We want to thank you all for being so patient with us over the last couple of months and we continue to ask for your patience as we start to open back up. This is a learning curve for us as well and we will be doing everything we can to make sure that your experience is nothing but perfection!