Gown Cleaning and Preservation
Victoria’s Bridal Shoppe offers wedding gown cleaning and preservation services. All you have to do is drop it off any time we are open and we’ll do the rest.
- Your gown is meticulously hand examined for stains and any minor repairs
- Your gown is hand cleaned along the hem, neckline and underarms
- Your gown will then be cleaned using an “anti-sugar” stain treatment. Spills containing sugar, salt and acid often dry clear and cannot be seen. These stains do not dissolve during ordinary cleaning and turn brown over time. This unique anti-sugar treatment used ensures that all sugar, salt and acid is removed
- Your wedding gown is then individually cleaned.
- Your gown is then steamed and hand pressed.
- The bodice of your gown is shaped and placed on an acid-free bust form
- The skirt, sleeves and bodice are then layered with acid free tissue paper.
- Your gown is then carefully placed in an acid free, museum-quality, windowed display box and sealed to keep moisture out and to last a lifetime.
Victoria’s Bridal Shoppe
5225 Sheridan Drive Georgetown Square Courtyard,
Williamsville, NY 14221 | (716) 632-7462